Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Every person will have to give the entire Tour/Pilgrimage amount in advance to confirm the reservation.
- No credit or refund will be given for any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to any reason.
- The Tour Operator has full right to modified, vary, amend or cancel any condition, tour itinerary, hotel, places etc, if circumstances so warrant, without prior intimation and no credit or refund will be given for the same.
- No refund would be given in case of delay or postponed tours due to any force majeure or otherwise, including nature calamity, riots, political uncertainty, terrorist attack, changes in rules by any government, air lines or other general strikes etc… calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Change of date would not be allowed. No refund would be given in case of any Domestic or International Sector
in case such air tickets are non refundable.
- The Tour Operator has no control over issue of Visa and in case of refusal of Visa by the concerned government / authority, no refund will be given In case any tourist decided to cancel tour for unforeseen circumstances.
- All the tours will be operated with minimum 25 pax. In case of less pax, the booked pax will be adjusted in the next available trip if possible or we will refund (interest free) the full amount paid.
- Refund (interest free) will be given after deducting cancellation charges, as under:
Number of days prior to departure Cancellation charges % on total tour price 46 – 31 Days 25% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. 30 – 15 Days 50% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. 14 – 8 Days 75% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. 7 Days 100% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. No Show 100% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. IN ANY OTHER CASE INR 25,000 NON REFUNDABLE.