"You have nothing to worry about. The LORD is taking care of you on this journey" (Judges 18:6)
SCANDINAVIA with NORTHERN LIGHTS
All Inclusive Cost: INR 2,10,000/-
Special discount on group bookings for more than 20 adults.
Please book early to ensure the availability of the seats. (Subject to availability)
The above tour cost is applicable for the first 25 bookings, post which the cost will vary. So book early to avail this benefit.
Our Cost Includes : Airfare, Stay on Twin Sharing, Visa, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, All Entries, Transfers, Taxes, Guides & Tips.
16 September 2019
Airfare, Stay on Twin Sharing, Visa, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, All Entries - Transfers - Taxes, Guides & Tips.
Please book early to ensure the availability of the seats (Subject to availability).
Following are certain points that we request our Pilgrims to note and observe.
- If you are taking any types of medicine then carry sufficient quantity with you. These might be very expensive abroad and availability not certain.
- Please bring with you sports shoes, casual sportswear and a small umbrella for comfort in walking and travelling.
- Also bring necessary woolens as the weather can be very unpredictable and might turn cold at times.
- Do not forget to carry with you universal adapters for charging your mobile phones and cameras as the sockets in other countries are not the same as in India.
- Kindly note that Rotation System will be used in seating arrangement on the Bus.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Every person will have to give the entire Tour/Pilgrimage amount in advance to confirm the reservation.
- No credit or refund will be given for any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to any reason.
- The Tour Operator has full right to modified, vary, amend or cancel any condition, tour itinerary, hotel, places etc, if circumstances so warrant, without prior intimation and no credit or refund will be given for the same.
- No refund would be given in case of delay or postponed tours due to any force majeure or otherwise, including nature calamity, riots, political uncertainty, terrorist attack, changes in rules by any government, air lines or other general strikes etc… calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Change of date would not be allowed. No refund would be given in case of any Domestic or International Sector
in case such air tickets are non refundable.
- The Tour Operator has no control over issue of Visa and in case of refusal of Visa by the concerned government / authority, no refund will be given In case any tourist decided to cancel tour for unforeseen circumstances.
- All the tours will be operated with minimum 25 pax. In case of less pax, the booked pax will be adjusted in the next available trip if possible or we will refund (interest free) the full amount paid.
- Refund (interest free) will be given after deducting cancellation charges, as under:
Number of days prior to departure Cancellation charges % on total tour price 46 – 31 Days 25% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. 30 – 15 Days 50% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. 14 – 8 Days 75% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. 7 Days 100% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. No Show 100% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. IN ANY OTHER CASE INR 25,000 NON REFUNDABLE.
We believe that you may be familiar with our name as for many years we have been organizing Pilgrimages to Holy Land and The Motherland of Christianity - Europe. Our humble pursuit in the service of Christianity and our Christian brethren has been rewarded by the Blessings of our Holy Mother and Her Son our Lord JESUS CHRIST. Today we have a large number of satisfied Pilgrims who will testify that we are true to our motto of maximum sightseeing, personalized attention and pocket friendly.
Sheer profit making is not the guiding factor in our endeavors and our costs are probably the lowest and we don't compromise on quality and comfort. We provide extensive Holy Sites visits and look after our Pilgrims with personal care and attention. We maintain transparency and clarity in our ads and fulfill the promises. We make with total sincerity.
Our whole Pilgrimage enterprise is based on the faith we have in the benediction of our HOLY MOTHER. We have a long list of Rev Fathers and Rev Sisters who have prayed with and for our Pilgrims in past Pilgrimages. They are always praying for us, for all our visits to the lands of our Holy Mother and our Lord Jesus. So come with faith in the heart and a prayer on the lips to experience the divine benevolence on our Pilgrimage, We welcome you.
Scheduled Leisure trip to Scandinavian Beauties with Northern Lights to depart on 16 September 2019.
Sweden: Stockholm, Kiruna,
Norway: Bergen, Gudvangen, Flam, Geilo, Oslo,
7 Night stay at Hotels,
2 Nights Overnight Cruise Stockholm – Helsinki – Stockholm.
2 Nights by Train.
Mt. Floyen Funicular Tram Ride,
Fjord cruise from Gudvangen to Flam,
Alpine train from Flam to Myrdal.
Guided City Tour at Copenhagen, Bergen, Gudvangen, Geilo, Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki.
Cost Includes:- Airfare + Daily Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner + All Entries, All Transfers, All Taxes, Guides, Tips.
Arrive into Copenhagen.
City orientation tour includes Renaissance Stock Exchange, Danish Parliament and the famous statue of the Little Mermaid followed
by visit to Christiansburg palace from inside and later visit Tivoli Garden located in the heart of the city, hotel stay overnight.
By Flight to Bergen, in and around Bergen and unique experience travel by Mt. Floyen Funicular Tram and enjoy panoramic view of Bergen city from the top,
followed by the orientation tour of the Wharf – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, hotel, Stay overnight.
After breakfast we proceed to Gudvangen and visit Sogne Fjord – the biggest Fjord. Enjoy Fjord cruise from Gudvangen to Flam and then take the Alpine train from Flam to Myrdal and proceed to Geilo. Arrive in Geilo in the evening, hotel, Stay Overnight.
After breakfast we proceed to Oslo. Upon arrival followed by the City orientation tour includes the world famous Vineland Sculpture Park, view of Holmenkollen Ski Jump and photo stop at Opera House, hotel, Stay Overnight.
After breakfast by flight to Stockholm, later to the Midnight Sun journey by Train – Overnight.
Upon Arrival, transfer to city for the view of the Midnight Sun, later back to Hotel and rest of the evening at leisure, hotel, Stay Overnight.
Overnight journey to Stockholm – journey by Train – Overnight.
Arrival Stockholm proceed to the Stockholm city tour Stockholm which includes Magnificent Town Hall from inside, Royal Palace from inside and Vasa Ship museum from inside to see Vasa galleon. Visit the Ice Bar. Visit Sky View – on top of the Globe at Globe Arena for a panoramic view of Stockholm city, hotel, Stay Overnight.
Overnight cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki.
Arrive in Helsinki followed by the City tour includes Modern Finlandia Hall, City Hall, Parliament House, the Presidential Palace, the monumental railroad station, the great Lutheran Cathedral, Olympic Stadium and Sibelius monument, a visit to the Unique Church in the Rock and Market Square – which is bustling with activities with vendors selling fresh food and souvenirs and rest of the evening back to Stockholm.
Upon arrival into Stockholm. Free time, flight to home.
We arrive home.