"You have nothing to worry about. The LORD is taking care of you on this journey" (Judges 18:6)
All Inclusive Cost: INR 1,20,000/-
Special discount on group bookings for more than 20 adults.
Please book early to ensure the availability of the seats. (Subject to availability)
The above tour cost is applicable for the first 25 bookings, post which the cost will vary. So book early to avail this benefit.
Our Cost Includes : Airfare, Stay on Twin Sharing, Visa, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, All Entries, Transfers, Taxes, Guides & Tips.
18 March & 16 April 2020
Airfare, Stay on Twin Sharing, Visa, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, All Entries - Transfers - Taxes, Guides & Tips.
Please book early to ensure the availability of the seats (Subject to availability).
Following are certain points that we request our Pilgrims to note and observe.
- If you are taking any types of medicine then carry sufficient quantity with you. These might be very expensive abroad and availability not certain.
- Please bring with you sports shoes, casual sportswear and a small umbrella for comfort in walking and travelling.
- Also bring necessary woolens as the weather can be very unpredictable and might turn cold at times.
- Do not forget to carry with you universal adapters for charging your mobile phones and cameras as the sockets in other countries are not the same as in India.
- Kindly note that Rotation System will be used in seating arrangement on the Bus.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Every person will have to give the entire Tour/Pilgrimage amount in advance to confirm the reservation.
- No credit or refund will be given for any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to any reason.
- The Tour Operator has full right to modified, vary, amend or cancel any condition, tour itinerary, hotel, places etc, if circumstances so warrant, without prior intimation and no credit or refund will be given for the same.
- No refund would be given in case of delay or postponed tours due to any force majeure or otherwise, including nature calamity, riots, political uncertainty, terrorist attack, changes in rules by any government, air lines or other general strikes etc… calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Change of date would not be allowed. No refund would be given in case of any Domestic or International Sector
in case such air tickets are non refundable.
- The Tour Operator has no control over issue of Visa and in case of refusal of Visa by the concerned government / authority, no refund will be given In case any tourist decided to cancel tour for unforeseen circumstances.
- All the tours will be operated with minimum 25 pax. In case of less pax, the booked pax will be adjusted in the next available trip if possible or we will refund (interest free) the full amount paid.
- Refund (interest free) will be given after deducting cancellation charges, as under:
Number of days prior to departure Cancellation charges % on total tour price 46 – 31 Days 25% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. 30 – 15 Days 50% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. 14 – 8 Days 75% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. 7 Days 100% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. No Show 100% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. IN ANY OTHER CASE INR 25,000 NON REFUNDABLE.
We believe that you may be familiar with our name as for many years we have been organizing Pilgrimages to Holy Land and The Motherland of Christianity - Europe. Our humble pursuit in the service of Christianity and our Christian brethren has been rewarded by the Blessings of our Holy Mother and Her Son our Lord JESUS CHRIST. Today we have a large number of satisfied Pilgrims who will testify that we are true to our motto of maximum sightseeing, personalized attention and pocket friendly.
Sheer profit making is not the guiding factor in our endeavors and our costs are probably the lowest and we don't compromise on quality and comfort. We provide extensive Holy Sites visits and look after our Pilgrims with personal care and attention. We maintain transparency and clarity in our ads and fulfill the promises. We make with total sincerity.
Our whole Pilgrimage enterprise is based on the faith we have in the benediction of our HOLY MOTHER. We have a long list of Rev Fathers and Rev Sisters who have prayed with and for our Pilgrims in past Pilgrimages. They are always praying for us, for all our visits to the lands of our Holy Mother and our Lord Jesus. So come with faith in the heart and a prayer on the lips to experience the divine benevolence on our Pilgrimage, We welcome you.
CHINA SPECIAL MARCH & APRIL 2020
Day 01, Mumbai – Shanghai. (Dinner)
Arrive in Shanghai airport and transfer to hotel, stay overnight at Shanghai
Day 02, In and Around Shanghai. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Shanghai museum, people square, Pearl factory, Jinmao tower (88th floor), Bund area, Nanjing road free shopping, dinner, hotel, stay overnight at Shanghai.
Day 03, Shanghai – Guilin. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to airport for your flight to Guilin, on arrival, transfer to hotel, Fubo Hill, dinner, hotel, stay overnight in Guilin.
Day 04, In and Around Guilin. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel, Xingping River cruise (around 2 hrs), free shopping at Yangshuo west street, Fiber factory. Reed Flute Cave, dinner, hotel, stay overnight at Guilin.
Day 05, Guilin – Xian. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to airport for flight to Xi’an, arrive in Xi’an, transfer to hotel. Visit Big Wild Goose Pogado square with musical fountain show, dinner, hotel, stay overnight at
Day 06, In and Around Xi’an. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Full day tour to Terra cotta, crockery factory, back to city. Xi’an City Wall with photo stop., dinner, hotel, stay overnight at Xi’an.
Day 07, Xian – Beijing. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to station for bullet train to Beijing. Arrive in Beijing, dinner, hotel, stay overnight at Beijing.
Day 08, In and Around Beijing. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Tiananmen square and Forbidden city, Summer Palace. Silk factory, dinner, hotel, stay overnight at Beijing.
Day 09, In and Around Beijing. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Great wall at Juyongguan pass, Jade factory, Photo stop at Olympic stadium, Free shopping at Xiushui market. Stay overnight at Beijing.
Day 10, Beijing – Home. (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to airport to Tokyo Airport to take the flight to Home.
Day 11, We arrive Home.