"You have nothing to worry about. The LORD is taking care of you on this journey" (Judges 18:6)
SINGAPORE - MALAYSIA - THAILAND
All Inclusive Cost: INR 1,25,000/-
Special discount on group bookings for more than 20 adults.
Please book early to ensure the availability of the seats. (Subject to availability)
The above tour cost is applicable for the first 25 bookings, post which the cost will vary. So book early to avail this benefit.
Our Cost Includes : Airfare, Stay on Twin Sharing, Visa, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, All Entries, Transfers, Taxes, Guides & Tips.
1 December 2019
Airfare, Stay on Twin Sharing, Visa, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, All Entries - Transfers - Taxes, Guides & Tips.
Please book early to ensure the availability of the seats (Subject to availability).
Following are certain points that we request our Pilgrims to note and observe.
- If you are taking any types of medicine then carry sufficient quantity with you. These might be very expensive abroad and availability not certain.
- Please bring with you sports shoes, casual sportswear and a small umbrella for comfort in walking and travelling.
- Also bring necessary woolens as the weather can be very unpredictable and might turn cold at times.
- Do not forget to carry with you universal adapters for charging your mobile phones and cameras as the sockets in other countries are not the same as in India.
- Kindly note that Rotation System will be used in seating arrangement on the Bus.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Every person will have to give the entire Tour/Pilgrimage amount in advance to confirm the reservation.
- No credit or refund will be given for any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to any reason.
- The Tour Operator has full right to modified, vary, amend or cancel any condition, tour itinerary, hotel, places etc, if circumstances so warrant, without prior intimation and no credit or refund will be given for the same.
- No refund would be given in case of delay or postponed tours due to any force majeure or otherwise, including nature calamity, riots, political uncertainty, terrorist attack, changes in rules by any government, air lines or other general strikes etc… calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Change of date would not be allowed. No refund would be given in case of any Domestic or International Sector
in case such air tickets are non refundable.
- The Tour Operator has no control over issue of Visa and in case of refusal of Visa by the concerned government / authority, no refund will be given In case any tourist decided to cancel tour for unforeseen circumstances.
- All the tours will be operated with minimum 25 pax. In case of less pax, the booked pax will be adjusted in the next available trip if possible or we will refund (interest free) the full amount paid.
- Refund (interest free) will be given after deducting cancellation charges, as under:
Number of days prior to departure Cancellation charges % on total tour price 46 – 31 Days 25% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. 30 – 15 Days 50% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. 14 – 8 Days 75% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. 7 Days 100% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. No Show 100% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. IN ANY OTHER CASE INR 25,000 NON REFUNDABLE.
We believe that you may be familiar with our name as for many years we have been organizing Pilgrimages to Holy Land and The Motherland of Christianity - Europe. Our humble pursuit in the service of Christianity and our Christian brethren has been rewarded by the Blessings of our Holy Mother and Her Son our Lord JESUS CHRIST. Today we have a large number of satisfied Pilgrims who will testify that we are true to our motto of maximum sightseeing, personalized attention and pocket friendly.
Sheer profit making is not the guiding factor in our endeavors and our costs are probably the lowest and we don't compromise on quality and comfort. We provide extensive Holy Sites visits and look after our Pilgrims with personal care and attention. We maintain transparency and clarity in our ads and fulfill the promises. We make with total sincerity.
Our whole Pilgrimage enterprise is based on the faith we have in the benediction of our HOLY MOTHER. We have a long list of Rev Fathers and Rev Sisters who have prayed with and for our Pilgrims in past Pilgrimages. They are always praying for us, for all our visits to the lands of our Holy Mother and our Lord Jesus. So come with faith in the heart and a prayer on the lips to experience the divine benevolence on our Pilgrimage, We welcome you.
11 Nights stay at Hotels Trip to SINGAPORE – MALAYSIA – THAILAND.
Singapore 3 Nts, Kuala Lumpur 2 Nts, Genting 1 Nt, Pattaya 2 Nts & Bangkok 3 Nts.
By Flight : Mumbai to Singapore & Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok & Bangkok to Mumbai.
All Incl. Tour Cost Per Person INR 1,25,000 Plus Insurance.
Dept. Date: 1 Dec 2019.
Day 1: Departure Mumbai to Singapore, Arrival transfer to Hotel followed by Check-in and evening optional tour – Night Safari, hotel stay overnight.
Day 2: After breakfast City tour of Singapore and the visit Jurong Bird Park with Panorail ride, followed by lunch. After lunch we transfer to Sentosa Island by Cable car, visit the Island Underwater world, Dolphin Lagoon, Wings of time and the spectacular sound and light show and then Indian Dinner, hotel, stay overnight
Day 3: After breakfast day at Leisure and free for shopping or Optional visit to Singapore discovery center, evening back, hotel and stay overnight.
Day 4: After breakfast transfer & proceed for Genting Highlands, upon arrival, check-in and stay overnight.
Day 5:After breakfast free till noon, enjoy at the theme park in Genting, After noon transfer to Kualalumpur enrourte visit Batu Caves watch outlet visit and then to Kuala Lumpur Malaysian, stay overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 6: After breakfast we transfer to Kuala Lumpur Lunch at KUL Indian after lunch, proceed for Half day Kuala Lumpur city tour around Malaysia’s bustling capital. Enjoy the surprising architectural splendours of old and the new places covered National mosque (photo stop), Kings Palace, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Merdeka Square, National Monument, Cocoa Boutique, Drive Pass thru Railway Station & Railway Administrations Building, Twin Tower Photo Stop (only) KL Tower visit and then Cultural show with dinner, hotel stay overnight.
Day 7: After breakfast transfer to Kuala Lumpur Airport to take flight to Bangkok, upon arrival transfer to Payyaya and stay.
Day 8 : After breakfast we visit the Coral Island by Speed boat and then back to Pattaya and visit Nong Nuch Village, lunch and, Indian Dinner and stay overnight.
Day 9: After breakfast we transfer to Bangkok, enroute lunch and hotel check-in and evening enjoy the Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner and back to hotel, stay overnight at Bangkok.
Day 10: After breakfast we visit the Safari Park and the Marine World followed by Orang Utan boxing show, Bird show, Dolphin show, in between time for Lunch, after lunch Holly Wood stunt show, Feeding show etc…evening back to hotel, Indian dinner and stay overnight at Bangkok.
Day 11: After breakfast City tour of Bangkok and rest of the free at Leisure or free for Shopping, evening Indian Dinner and stay overnight at Bangkok.
Day 12 : After breakfast we transfer to Bangkok airport, to take the flight to Home / Mumbai.
Day 13: We arrive Mumbai early morning.