"You have nothing to worry about. The LORD is taking care of you on this journey" (Judges 18:6)
JAPAN - CHINA
All Inclusive Cost: INR 2,50,000/-
Special discount on group bookings for more than 20 adults.
Please book early to ensure the availability of the seats. (Subject to availability)
The above tour cost is applicable for the first 25 bookings, post which the cost will vary. So book early to avail this benefit.
Our Cost Includes : Airfare, Stay on Twin Sharing, Visa, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, All Entries, Transfers, Taxes, Guides & Tips.
18 March 2020
Airfare, Stay on Twin Sharing, Visa, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, All Entries - Transfers - Taxes, Guides & Tips.
Please book early to ensure the availability of the seats (Subject to availability).
Following are certain points that we request our Pilgrims to note and observe.
- If you are taking any types of medicine then carry sufficient quantity with you. These might be very expensive abroad and availability not certain.
- Please bring with you sports shoes, casual sportswear and a small umbrella for comfort in walking and travelling.
- Also bring necessary woolens as the weather can be very unpredictable and might turn cold at times.
- Do not forget to carry with you universal adapters for charging your mobile phones and cameras as the sockets in other countries are not the same as in India.
- Kindly note that Rotation System will be used in seating arrangement on the Bus.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Every person will have to give the entire Tour/Pilgrimage amount in advance to confirm the reservation.
- No credit or refund will be given for any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to any reason.
- The Tour Operator has full right to modified, vary, amend or cancel any condition, tour itinerary, hotel, places etc, if circumstances so warrant, without prior intimation and no credit or refund will be given for the same.
- No refund would be given in case of delay or postponed tours due to any force majeure or otherwise, including nature calamity, riots, political uncertainty, terrorist attack, changes in rules by any government, air lines or other general strikes etc… calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Change of date would not be allowed. No refund would be given in case of any Domestic or International Sector
in case such air tickets are non refundable.
- The Tour Operator has no control over issue of Visa and in case of refusal of Visa by the concerned government / authority, no refund will be given In case any tourist decided to cancel tour for unforeseen circumstances.
- All the tours will be operated with minimum 25 pax. In case of less pax, the booked pax will be adjusted in the next available trip if possible or we will refund (interest free) the full amount paid.
- Refund (interest free) will be given after deducting cancellation charges, as under:
Number of days prior to departure Cancellation charges % on total tour price 46 – 31 Days 25% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. 30 – 15 Days 50% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. 14 – 8 Days 75% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. 7 Days 100% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. No Show 100% Non Refundable on the tour cost paid. IN ANY OTHER CASE INR 25,000 NON REFUNDABLE.
We believe that you may be familiar with our name as for many years we have been organizing Pilgrimages to Holy Land and The Motherland of Christianity - Europe. Our humble pursuit in the service of Christianity and our Christian brethren has been rewarded by the Blessings of our Holy Mother and Her Son our Lord JESUS CHRIST. Today we have a large number of satisfied Pilgrims who will testify that we are true to our motto of maximum sightseeing, personalized attention and pocket friendly.
Sheer profit making is not the guiding factor in our endeavors and our costs are probably the lowest and we don't compromise on quality and comfort. We provide extensive Holy Sites visits and look after our Pilgrims with personal care and attention. We maintain transparency and clarity in our ads and fulfill the promises. We make with total sincerity.
Our whole Pilgrimage enterprise is based on the faith we have in the benediction of our HOLY MOTHER. We have a long list of Rev Fathers and Rev Sisters who have prayed with and for our Pilgrims in past Pilgrimages. They are always praying for us, for all our visits to the lands of our Holy Mother and our Lord Jesus. So come with faith in the heart and a prayer on the lips to experience the divine benevolence on our Pilgrimage, We welcome you.
CHERRY BLOSSOM SPECIAL MARCH – APRIL 2020.
Day 01, 18 Mar 20: Mumbai – Shanghai -Dinner
Arrive in Shanghai airport and transfer to hotel, stay overnight at Shanghai
Day 02, 19 Mar 20: In and Around Shanghai. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Shanghai
Day 03, 20 Mar 20: Shanghai – Guilin. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer
Day 04, 21 Mar 20: In and Around Guilin. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel, Xingping
Day 05, 22 Mar 20: Guilin – Xian. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer
Day 06, 23 Mar 20: In and Around Xi’an. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Full day
Day 07, 24 Mar 20: Xian – Beijing. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer
Day 08, 25 Mar 20: In and Around Beijing. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Tiananmen
Day 09, 26 Mar 20: In and Around Beijing. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Great
Day 10, 27 Mar 20: Beijing – Tokyo. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer
Day 11, 28 Mar 20: Tokyo. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel, Followed by the Sightseeing in Tokyo, Sky Tree (360 Mtr), Asakusa Senso-Ji Temple and Nakamise Dori, later Proceed To Pier, Depart From Asakusa Pier, Arrive At Hamarikyu Pier and then Proceed to Sightseeing Toyota Mega Web, dinner, hotel, stay overnight at Tokyo.
Day 12, 29 Mar 20: Tokyo -Mt Fuji – Numazu. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast at Hotel, followed by the sight-seeing of Mt Fuji & Hakone, Arrival Hakone-En, Depart From Hakone-En Port, Arrival At Kojiri Port, Proceed To Ropeway Station, Togendai To Owakudani (16 Mints) Owakudani Valley later we proceed to Mt Fuji 5th Station (Mt Fuji 5th Station Weather Permitted), Mishima Shrine, later dinner, hotel, stay overnight at Numazu (With Onsen, Spa, Pool, Jakuzzi, Mt. Fuji View).
Day 13, 30 Mar 20: Hiroshima. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast a Hotel, Depart for Sightseeing in Hiroshima, arrive at Mishima Station, later depart from Mishima Station, arrive Hiroshima Station, later, depart From Miyajima-Guchi Ferry Port For Miyajima (10 Mint) Sightseeing of Miyajima, Itsukushima Shrine. Depart From Miyajima Port For Miyajima-Guchi Port (10 Mint), dinner, stay overnight at Hiroshima
Day 14, 31 Mar 20: Hiroshima – Osaka. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast in Hotel, Depart for Hiroshima Atomic Bomb Dome, Peace Memorial Park & Museum (2 Hours) later transfer to Train Station, depart from Hiroshima Station arrive at Shin-Osaka Station, later visit Osaka Castle, dinner and stay overnight at Osaka
Day 15, 01 Apr 20: Osaka. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Breakfast in Hotel, then proceed for Sight-seeing of NaraDeer Park and Todaiji Temple, later proceed to Kyoto, Old Imperial Palace (Kyoto Gosho), Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavilion), Tea Ceremony + Kimono Wearing, dinner, hotel, stay overnight at Osaka.
Day 16, 02 Apr 20: Osaka – Home
Breakfast in Hotel, check-out and transfer to Kansai Int’l Airport to take the flight to Home.
Day 17, 03 Apr 20: We arrive Home.